YOUR NEWBORN SESSION
Is there anything more precious? I cannot think of a more rewarding experience. The images captured during the newborn sessions are truly treasures for a lifetime. They grow so fast so...
The newborn sessions include images of your new baby along with lifestyle portraits with various family members and the love between you and your newborn around your home.
I have included a step-by-step process of booking a newborn shoot with me along with what to expect, how to prepare and everything that comes after.
BOOKING YOUR NEWBORN SESSION
- Interested in booking with me? Please fill out my contact form to get things started.
- I suggest booking as soon as possible. I suggest booking a date 3-9 days after your due date. If baby comes early or later than expected, rescheduling is totally fine.
- Once you book your date, I will email you a contract. A deposit of $100 will hold your date and the final payment is due one week prior to your newborn portrait session.
AFTER BOOKING YOUR SESSION
- Once you book with me, I will email you a questionnaire. This allows me to get to know you and your growing family a little better. This also allows for me to find out what you expect and want with the shoot.
- All newborn sessions occur within the comfort of your home. I will come to you.
- It is recommended that the baby be wrapped tightly in cheese cloths or a blanket as clothing is distracting and adds too much bulk. Naked babies are always adorable as well.
NEWBORN PORTRAIT SESSION DAY
Sessions are 2 hours which allows for nap time, feeding, diaper changing and soothing in between shots.
Making it comfortable for baby is vital. I suggest turning the heat up. The more relaxed baby is, the better.
Window light is everything when photographing baby. Master bedrooms are wonderful for sessions.