YOUR WEDDING DAY EXPERIENCE
Yay! You are engaged! Congratulations. I know you feel like your head is spinning and the excitement and anxiety of planning a wedding may be setting in. I am so thrilled that you stumbled upon my site. I would like to make the photography portion of your big day simple and happy.
I want your day to be flawless and I want to capture the tiny details that make it so. I am thrilled you are considering me to capture the start of your lifelong commitment of love.
I have created a fool proof guide of how to book with me, what to expect during the pre-wedding time, YOUR BIG DAY and everything to follow.
BOOKING YOUR WEDDING
- There are several wedding packages to choose from based upon your needs.
- A second shooter option is available for booking as well. The second photographer captures the groom prep, cocktail hour, details, as well as the candid moments you will treasure forever when the day is over.
- Interested in booking with me? (yay!) In our consultation, I will guide you in selecting the perfect package for your special day. Please fill out my contact form and we can chat.
- All wedding packages require a contract with your wedding date reservation that will be emailed to you. A deposit of $500 will hold your date and the final payment is due three weeks prior to your wedding day.
The days leading up to the big day.
- Upon booking, you will fill out a little pre-wedding questionnaire. This allows me to get to know you. I want to know all of the people that matter, foods you love, places you frequent and all about the person you are spending forever with. This questionnaire also aids in the preparation as it will include a wedding day timeline, requested photos and a list of family members for portraits.
Your big DAY
- It is FINALLY here. I want this day to be about you. Relax. Ignore my lens. HAVE FUN. I will be there all day to capture the silly moment as well as the serious ones and all of the details that you worked so hard on.
following YOUR BIG DAY
- Because this is day is so important, I will take my time editing the images. In the meantime, I will post some sneak peek photos a few days after your wedding day. These will be on my photography Facebook page as well as my blog.
- Final delivery of your photos will be between 2-4 weeks. All wedding packages include roughly 100 photos per hour booked. Every image is edited by hand. You will receive them in a wonderful online gallery where you may download in high resolution.
- A USB drive with all edited photos will be sent over via snail mail - just in case!